Monday 12 March 2012

Initial Stages

Today I found out more details about the project and the next stages I need to take. One of my first priorities is to write my learning agreement and time plan, which needs to be completed by next week. This will help with my time management, set out what I want to achieve and what will be produced. 

I also need to start doing general research into tailoring, as well as finding an image of a late Victorian/Edwardian jacket and trousers that I wish to make. I am excited by the prospect of this as it means I have some choice over what I will be making and mean we will produce individual suits within the group.

In addition to the above, we have been given the task of testing a waistcoat block and jacket block, which I am looking forward to as I believe it will be a challenge and develop my pattern drafting skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment