Wednesday 18 April 2012

More Pockets...

I have found sewing the pockets on my jacket much more challenging than the sample, particularly because both pockets need to be identical. It has also been extremely time consuming enuring the jets match up - this has been most difficult once again with the top jet because of the flap and I have had to unpick and re-sew this several times. This is extremely frustrating as I have not yet been able to get the stripes to match satisfactorily and am concerned the more times I try to sew it, the messier it will be. After spending several hours on this today, I have given up and will attempt it again tomorrow, though this has made me behind schedule, as I idealy wanted to get all of my pockets done by tomorrow and I still need to do my breast pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment